Monday, June 6, 2016

Wolfenstein

I'm so excited to finally get this post done!
This time it's about an outfit which I've been sharing lately on my social media posts. The look was a bit of a glam goth look I guess you could say. The coat is something I really wanted to try out as I've never really worn or owned anything like it!



Outfit:
Coat: rue21
Shirt: Vintage
Pants: Forever21
Boots: YRU
Eyeshadow: Nyx Cosmetics


Btw, I imagine this is how supermodels (or maybe just Divas) wait on elevators. >3

 I've really wanted to get some more chunky heeled platform boots and the Wolfenstein from YRU are absolutely perfect!
They have that 90's grunge / goth look and I'm really liking it.
Plus I think they actually work quite well as a more unisex option when it comes to a heeled boot.




On top of that, the wide heel and platform are pretty comfortable I think as well.





























Coat!
It's so fluffy and amazingly soft too. But it's too hot to wear coats now... too bad. x.x
You can find the coat for purchase at the outfit link towards the top.




This is probably my favorite photo I took, love how the texture of the fur and boots shine. <3



I'm taking Summer courses as usual at my university, but I definitely have more fashion to post! So you'll have to wait and see whats next. :3

~Instagram: @kyriskat
~Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KyrisArt
tumblr: http://kyriskat.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. "how divas wait on elevators" made me giggle ^____^ Those diva poses are too perfect :D <3
    I'm so deeply in love with that coat! Too bad they aren't the easiest to wear in summer.

    What are you studying? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I'm glad. >3
      Yes, I know what you mean. This was more towards the Spring, the weathers definitely changed. So I'll have to update more soon with some Summer styles.

      And I am studying Psychology. :3

      Delete